OPTrust Select’s Enrolment Kit
Interested in joining OPTrust Select?
If you are eligible to join OPTrust Select, complete a Membership Enrolment form and send it to your employer to enrol you. OPTrust will also need proof of your age and a Member Spousal Information and Beneficiary Designation form.
Am I eligible?
To join, your employer must participate in OPTrust Select and you must be eligible under your employer’s participation agreement. If you are eligible, your membership will be mandatory or optional depending on your age and employment status. You can find more information about eligibility on the first page of the Membership Enrolment form.
Not sure? Contact your human resources representative.
When do I start contributing?
- If your membership in OPTrust Select is mandatory, your membership will begin on the latest of your hire date, the date your employer becomes an OPTrust Select employer or the date you return to work from a leave of absence.
- If your membership in OPTrust Select is optional, you may choose to join at any time while you are employed by a participating employer.
The documents we need from you
Send this completed form to your employer:
Send these documents to your employer or to OPTrust directly:
- Member Spousal Information & Beneficiary Designation Form (S1015)
- Proof of your age (photocopy of your birth certificate, driver’s licence or passport)
Secure ways to send documents to OPTrust
- through optrustselect.com’s Contact Us page
- by mail at 1 Adelaide St E, Suite 1200, Toronto Ontario M5C 3A7
Looking for more information
Your Guide to OPTrust Select provides a summary of the features of your OPTrust Select pension. Please read it carefully as it contains important information that will be helpful at all stages of your career. Our Member Experience team is available to assist you if you have questions.